Are you a local maker, creator, artist, crafter, artisan….then this is the creative space for you! We provide a platform to share your story and passion. Come and sell your quality handcrafted goods, test an idea or gain more exposure. We would love to help your small business grow and prosper.
Please read our terms & conditions in full before applying. This contains important information and will answer most of your questions on how to join the market and what is expected of traders. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact us via our contact page.
Dates for 2020:
2nd Saturday of month from March to December
- 14 March
- 11 April (Easter long weekend)
- 9 May
- 13 June
- 11 July (French market)
- 8 August (Long weekend)
- 12 September
- 10 October
- 14 November (Xmas market)
- 12 December (Xmas market)
PLEASE NOTE BELOW IS THE 2019 STALL FEES – THE 2020 STALL FEES WILL BE ADVISED IN FEBRUARY 2020
- Size 2m x 2m – R200 (limited availability & restricted space – NOT suitable for a gazebo and will only fit 1 table)
- Size 3m x 3m – R350 (standard stall space)
Food & Drink stalls – size 3m x 3m:
- Food (for consumption at the market) – R450
- Drinks (non-alcoholic & consumption at the market) – R400
- Deli & Baked goods (consumption at market and home) – R400
- Deli (consumption at home) – R350
- Drinks (alcoholic) – Will be advised upon application
If don’t have own table can hire a table initially at R75 per market (maximum 1 table per trader).
No gazebos available for hire.
Our applications are currently closed until February 2020 when it will re-open. You can submit your e-mail address below in order to receive an e-mail notification when our application form is available on-line again.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- The market focuses on local handcrafted goods. No directly imported or reseller/direct marketing/agent products will be considered.
- Please complete application form in full and provide as much info possible. Incomplete applications will delay the process.
- The selection is based on your product photos, so make sure you have beautiful photos showcasing your photos in the best way possible.
- The styling of and display in a stand at the market is vital. Well styled photos will show us you have the ability to put together a beautiful display at the market.
- Make sure you apply online in time. All applications to be received at least one week before market date, no applications will be considered the week of the market.