Are you a local maker, creator, artist, crafter, artisan….then this is the creative space for you! We provide a platform to share your story and passion. Come and sell your quality handcrafted goods, test an idea or gain more exposure. We would love to help your small business grow and prosper.
Please read our terms & conditions in full before applying. This contains important information and will answer most of your questions on how to join the market and what is expected of traders. If you still have questions, please feel free to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates for 2017 – 2nd Saturday of the month
* 11 February * 11 March * 8 April * 13 May * 10 June * 8 July * 12 August * 9 September * 14 October * 11 November * 9 December (Xmas market) *
- Size 2m x 2m – R200 (this is NOT suitable for a standard gazebo and will only fit 1 table)
- Size 3m x 3m – R250 (suitable for a standard gazebo)
Food & Drink stalls – size 3m x 3m:
- Food (for consumption at the market) – R350
- Drinks (non-alcoholic & consumption at the market) – R350
- Deli & Baked goods (consumption at market and home) – R300
- Deli (consumption at home) – R250
- Drinks (alcoholic) – Will be advised upon application
- Read and familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions -> click here
- Complete & submit the online application form -> click here
- E-mail us your beautiful product photos (see tips below)
All applications to be received at least one week before market date, no applications will be considered the week of the market.
- Please complete application form in full and provide as much info possible. Incomplete applications will delay the process.
- The selection is based on your product photos, so make sure you have beautiful photos showcasing your photos in the best way possible.
- The styling of and display in a stand at the market is vital. Well styled photos will show us you have the ability to put together a beautiful display at the market.
- Make sure you apply online in time, as we do not accept any late applications.